Customer Service Award
The purpose of the program is to recognize individual’s outstanding customer service, as well as the business the individual represents. On a monthly basis, the chamber will coordinate with the business to award the honor. The recipient will receive a plaque to display at their represented business, the recipient will be featured in the chamber’s monthly newsletter. To nominate someone please fill out the form below.
Shopping locally creates a multiplier effect, which creates a lasting impact on the prosperity of local organizations and residents.
- Build Community
- Strengthen your local economy
- Shape our character in Coolidge
- Buy it where you try it
- Lower taxes
- Create jobs and opportunities
- City wide improvements
How to earn a Ticket
- Shop at local retail brick and mortar stores in Coolidge.
- Turn in your retail receipts dated between the previous and upcoming event to the Coolidge Chamber Office or at the event.
- For every 5 receipts turned in you will receive a ticket.
- A shop local booth will be set up at different locations every quarter. (follow us on Facebook @Shop Coolidge for dates and locations)
- Get an extra ticket just for showing up at the booth.
- The drawing will be held at 6:00pm at the booth. (you do not have to be present to win)
- Special discounts may be available at participating businesses.
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Brown's Coolers, Furniture and Appliance
339 W. Central Ave.
(Receipt dates from October 9th through January 14th)
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
209 S. Arizona Blvd.
(Receipt dates January 15th through April 14th)
Want to become a Shop Coolidge Participant?
Here are some of the benefits:
- You will have access to the shop local logo to use on your social media or any marketing material.
- You will have access to data from the shop local program collected.
- You will develop a great network with other business owners.
- You will get more exposure about your goods & services.
- You will be able to set up at all Shop Coolidge events or just have brochures or coupons at the location.
- We will be developing a Facebook presence that you will be able to advertise your events goods & services.